News & Events
Flying Spaniel Web Site Launched
25 November 2009
db4o dVP Awardee 2010
What is Flying Spaniel?
Flying Spaniel is Morgan Conrad's venture into software consulting. Morgan has twenty-five years of experience in developing innovative software for a wide range of biotechnology instrumentation. This experience includes data collection, analysis, algorithms, storage and user interfaces. His Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry allows him to interact readily with in-house scientists and end users. He understands and provides the results and responsive user interface they need.
- Excellence in Java, Swing, and Object-Oriented Design
- Innovative, highly interactive user interfaces
- Clean, practical, robust, forward-looking and extensible solutions
- Exploit multi-threaded, mult-core, multi-CPU systems
- Experience with C and C++, OODBs, XML, common open-source libraries such as Spring and Hibernate, networking, RDBs, agile and test-driven-development, Windows and Unix
- Limited experience with JSF, SWT, Web Services, and ZK
- Learning Hadoop and Android