News & Events
Recent Presentations at BayNode
nextq.info web site on-line 2014
Find your next dog agility trial.
Uses node.js, mongoDB, HTML5, CSS3.
FCS node.js module released 2013
db4o dVP Awardee 2010
What is Flying Spaniel?
Flying Spaniel is Morgan Conrad's venture into software consulting. Morgan has twenty-five years of experience in developing innovative software for a wide range of biotechnology instrumentation. This experience includes data collection, analysis, algorithms, storage and user interfaces. His Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry allows him to interact readily with in-house scientists and end users. He understands and provides the results and responsive user interface they need.
- Excellence in Java, Swing, and Object-Oriented Design
- Some experience with PHP, Python, MySQL.
- Innovative, highly interactive user interfaces
- Clean, practical, robust, forward-looking and extensible solutions
- Exploit multi-threaded, mult-core, multi-CPU systems
- Past experience with C and C++, OODBs, XML, common open-source libraries such as Spring and Hibernate, networking, RDBs, agile and test-driven-development, Windows and Unix