- Morgan P. Conrad & Henry F. Schaeffer III, "Role of different isomers of the H2CN+ ion in the formation of interstellar HCN and HNC", Nature 274, 456-457 (1978).
- Morgan P. Conrad, "A rapid, non-parametric clustering scheme for flow cytometry data", Pattern Recognition, 20, 229-235 (1987).
- L.W.W.M. Terstappen, V.O. Shah, M.P. Conrad, D. Recktenwald, and M.R. Loken, "Discriminating between damaged and intact cells in fixed flow cytometric samples", Cytometry, 9, 477-484 (1988).
- Leslie Johnston-Dow, Morgan Conrad, Anne Bouwens-Robouts, Leone Versluis, Erik Rozemueller and Marcel Tilanus, "An Automated DNA Sequence-based Assay for HLA class II Typing", Human Immunology 34(1):94 (1992)
- MP Conrad and LA Johnston-Dow, "Software Tools for the Analysis of the Quality and Reproducibility of Automated Sequenced Data Obtained from HLA Samples", Human Immunology 37(Supplement 1):139 (1993)
- LA Johnston-Dow and MP Conrad, "An evaluation of DNA sequencing methods for direct sequencing of HLA DPB1 exon2 using fluorescence detection", Human Immunology 37(Supplement 1):140 (1993)
- M Conrad, et. al., "Pattern matching software achieves more reliable automated HLA sequencing-based typing", Human Immunology 44(suppl):151 (1995).
- CL Brown, MP Conrad, et. al., "High resolution HLA-DRB typing of ninety-eight DNA samples using SSP-PCR and sequencing based typing", Human Immunology 49(suppl):127 (1996).